West Michigan Tube Laser Cutting
Tube Laser Cutting requires a special kind of machine, and now Superior Cutting Service has that machine! As part of our new facility expansion, we’ve added a BLM LT7 Tube Laser Cutting machine as a resource for our customers and to support a steady flow of structural weldment projects. Now, we can laser cut round, square, and rectangle tubes as well as open profiles, and special sections in mild steel, stainless steel, or aluminum.
Fast Turnaround Tube Laser Cutting
Tube Laser Cutting for High and Low Volume
We Invest in Equipment and Technology
Tube Laser Cutting Specifications
- Max. linear weight: 15.454 lbs./ft
- Max. weight per section: 330.693 lbs.
- Round from 0.472 to 6.000” in diameter
- Flat bar from 1.748 to 6.000” wide
Machine Loading Capacity:
- Min. Autoloading Length: 8’2”
(or 9’10” if smaller than 1” square)
- Max. Autoloading Length: 27.887′
- Min. Manual Loading Length: 10.257”
- Max. Manual Loading Length: 27.887′
Scrap & Unloading Length Capacities:
- Max. for Small Part/Scrap Conveyor: 17.717”
- Max. for Rear Unloader: 12.238 ft.
- Max. for Front Unloader: 27.887 ft.
- Max. for Roller Bed Front: 6.562 ft.
- Minimum Scrap Length: 3.307”
- Whole Bar Machining Part: 0”